15 Aug #013: Brendan Nichols | Business & Making Money
EPISODE #013 – Brendan Nichols
Brendan Nichols joins me on the podcast this week to talk business and making money.
Brendon built a successful business early in his career marketing real estate in the Sydney CBD before becoming a bestselling author published by the industry giant Harper Collins. He has appeared in the media dozens of times and about a million people tuned in to watch the ABC Television documentary on him.
Today, Brendon’s business is training people on how to get out of the rat race which has included thousands across 3 continents. His specialty is teaching business owners how to raise their income while simultaneously reclaiming control of their time.
- his definition of success and avoiding the common traps
- learning strategies and structures
- being a no-star, 5-star guy
- using meditation and getting clear in your own mind
- making decisions
- getting repeat business, and
- the first thing you need to do each and every day to help make sure your business remains profitable.
If you’d like to know more about Brendan and what he does, you can find him at brendannichols.com.
To get every episode of Trench Talk on release please remember to hit the subscribe button in your chosen podcast player.
Enjoy Trench Talk Episode #013 with Brendan Nichols…
Feel free to email us with any suggestions or feedback firstname.lastname@example.org.