26 Jul #009: Steve McKnight | 0-130 Properties in 3.5 Years
EPISODE #009 – Steve McKnight
Steve McKnight (@ProperInvesting) is recognised as one of Australia’s foremost authorities on property investment as a means of creating personal wealth.
Steve holds a Bachelor of Business (Accounting), is a chartered accountant and began his career working in audit at Deloitte, before starting his own accounting practice in 1999.
His plan was simple, use property investing to replace his accounting income. So, in that same year, 1999, he purchased his first place in Ballarat, about a 1.5-hour drive out of Melbourne.
Since then, on average, Steve has bought or sold a property every 9 or so days.
He co-founded propertyinvesting.com (a property education website) and his first book “From 0-130 Properties in 3.5 Years” remains Australia’s all time #1 best-selling business book by an Australian author.
He’s developed his own property along the way and is now the Chairman a managed in investment fund that owns commercial property in the USA. You can out more at passiveincomefund.com.
- his property investing and business journey
- some of his key thoughts on money management
- using different property investing techniques in changing markets
- investing $150 million in property internationally
- strategies he uses to keep his own ego in check, and
- how he puts together business partnerships to ensure the best chance of success.
You can find out more about Steve including his investment philosophies at propertyinvesting.com.
Listen to, subscribe, enjoy and share Trench Talk Episode #009 with Steve McKnight…
Feel free to email us with any suggestions or feedback [email protected].