23 Aug #014: Stefan Kazakis | Business Benchmark Group
EPISODE #014 – Stefan Kazakis
Stefan Kazakis (@stefankazakis) is the founding Principal of Business Benchmark Group and has spent more than two decades at the forefront of business including 25 years as an owner across multiple industries.
He has earned a reputation as a leading business strategist for small business owners, many of whom he has coached to extreme profit growth, award-winning success and a greater quality of life.
Stefan has also worked with industry leaders such as Telstra, Westfield and the NAB.
He has authored two books titled “From Deadwood to Diamonds” and “How to Grow a Business” in addition to being a regular contributor to national publications such as the Sydney Morning Herald, The Age, Franchise Council Australia, BRW, Australian Women’s Weekly and The Accountant.
- strategies for growing businesses
- why many business owners fail to scale their operation
- how he manages his own diary
- rebuilding his family’s textiles business back from the brink of collapse to 70+ employees
- becoming a major supplier to Nike, and
- designing the hooded racing suit Cathy Freeman used to win the gold medal at the Sydney Olympic Games.
To get every episode of Trench Talk on release please remember to hit the subscribe button in your chosen podcast player.
Enjoy Trench Talk Episode #014 with Stefan Kazakis…
Feel free to email us with any suggestions or feedback [email protected].