04 Sep #042: Matt Reynolds | Technology in Plumbing
I was recently asked to present my thoughts and ideas about the changing technology landscape in a talk for the Master Plumbers and Mechanical Services Association.
Here’s the recording…
During the talk, I covered:
- how apps are changing the way we run trade businesses
- how you need to think to best leverage to power of technology
- why it’s about to cost a whole lot less to grow a trade business
- how some of the traditional challenges (like getting accurate job reports from service technicians back from the field) are being solved
- the applications I’ve been working on in this space, and
- how you can try them for free.
To find out more about the Master Plumbers, head to plumber.com.au.
To get every episode of Trench Talk on release please remember to hit the subscribe button in your chosen podcast player.
Enjoy Trench Talk Episode #042, my thoughts on technology in trade businesses…
For a transcript of our conversation, click here and turn on the subtitles for this episode which can be accessed from the settings icon.
Feel free to email us with any suggestions or feedback [email protected].